Sign in to follow this  
cathy555

Searching For Classes In Nj - Please Help!

Hello,

I have been taking ceramics classes for the past 4 years (handbuilding and wheel throwing). I just moved to central NJ and am searching for a studio and teacher. I have only found crafty type places and I see that Rutgers offers a weekend continuing education type of class, but it seems like a beginner class. I consider myself at an intermediate level. Please reccommend teachers or studios and leave some feedback. I would greatly appreciate it!! Sincerely, Cathy

Hello,

I have been taking ceramics classes for the past 4 years (handbuilding and wheel throwing). I just moved to central NJ and am searching for a studio and teacher. I have only found crafty type places and I see that Rutgers offers a weekend continuing education type of class, but it seems like a beginner class. I consider myself at an intermediate level. Please reccommend teachers or studios and leave some feedback. I would greatly appreciate it!! Sincerely, Cathy

The Monmouth County Park System has both a pottery and ceramics studio in Thompson Park, Lincroft, NJ. You can register online or view their catalog here http://www.monmouthcountyparks.com/

Brookdale Community College also in Lincroft New Jersey offers classes in pottery http://www.brookdale.cc.nj.us