Hello, All, I Am Back

have been missing all this stuff.  had a password problem which has just been solved by the technical expert in my WV library.  been making all kinds of pots and the proof will be selling lots at this weekend's sale in Virginia. after that I can catch up on all the stuff posted since December.  anything good happening?????

how very nice all of you have been to welcome me back.  i am currently at a friend's house, using her computer because i have not yet dealt with the ( insert very bad words here) phone and internet companies in the area.  wish we had some other choices.

paul, today was setup day at  the virginia arboretum.  big field, guild shares 4 tents.  rain forecast.  5 hours of hard physical labor and a 30 mile drive home resulted in a scarfed down chinese food dinner  and a nap............................................. i have discovered that 73 is probably considered old.

paul, today was setup day at  the virginia arboretum.  big field, guild shares 4 tents.  rain forecast.  5 hours of hard physical labor and a 30 mile drive home resulted in a scarfed down chinese food dinner  and a nap............................................. i have discovered that 73 is probably considered old.

You may need to have a talk with that 20-year-old living inside you...she needs to understand that naps are a good thing! :)

Yeah, naps are a good thing. I need one today after turning the kiln off at 2am on a glaze load. Should be a great load with the first time I used my new sprayer from Bailey.  Old age has to be creeping in as I keep looking more and more for an add on controller to make babysitting a kiln not so constant, at this rate I might as well be firing a fuel burner of sorts. :wacko:

ayjay, thank you, she looks as though she is about to walk down the curving marble stairway to start the ball.  how beautiful!

paul, 20 is too old, I am really 11, old enough to ride my bike pretty far from home but too young for any responsibility.

not sure yet how sales were, the guild does all the bookkeeping for us.  I think it will be the usual $700 or so in spite of the rainy Saturday.  the crowd is there to buy plants, anyone who pays $15 to park the car is a serious gardener.  pots are just a luxury purchase. 

will try to get pictures posted, still have no computer or phone at home and today I realized the license plate on my car reads 2013.  I think I will be busy in the next day or so. 

Archived