Jump to content

What Are They Called?


Recommended Posts

Plugs, bungs stoppers, the sort of thing to fill the filling holes in salt cellars etc..


I have it in my head that for ceramic purposes there is a collective name for these items, (which would be very useful for searching ceramic suppliers websites). :)


The name I can't get out of my head  is *Natches* but these seem to be for moulds.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, thanks everyone. So,  no strange collective name then,  (I must have dreamt that - I do love a bit of Stilton for supper). :D


I'll just search for stoppers.


These are not actually for salt cellars - that was just an example which I hoped that everyone would know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.