HOTELS
We have room blocks at two hotel locations. Both are within 10 minutes from The Clay Lady’s Studio and 15 minutes from the airport. The hotels are located in a nice tourist area called Music Valley by Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Grand Ole Opry and are near Cracker Barrel, Santa Fe Cattle Co., Scoreboard and John A’s restaurants, as well as numerous music venues.

CM2-300x208.jpg

Courtyard by Marriott at Opryland
125 Music City Circle
Nashville, TN 37214
(800) 228-2800
(615) 882-9133

xxx

$149 per night plus tax. Features new signature beds with plush mattresses & pillows, free Wi-Fi, desk, comfy chair & ample lighting, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, 32″ TVs and free cable, HBO and ESPN.

Airport Shuttle Service: Airport shuttle service, on request, complimentary, call (615) 882-9133.

Ask for Potters Council (POT) meeting block to get preferred rates. Room block will be held until Wednesday, August 14, 2013.  Reserve Online with the following link:  Reservations

CM-Guest-Room-300x208.jpg CM-Pool-300x208.jpg CM-Bistro-300x208.jpg

Here are some additional links and information: Maps and Transportation | Fact Sheet | Restaurants and Lounges

FIS-150x104.jpg

Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland
211 Music City Circle
Nashville, TN 37214
(888) 236-2427
(615) 872-8939

$119 per night plus tax (Includes complimentary hot breakfast). Features fresh new design with plush bedding, free wireless internet and large work area, flat screen TV and Free cable with ESPN and CNN.

Airport Shuttle Service: Airport shuttle service, reservation required, fee: $10 (one way), call (615) 872-8939.

Ask for Potters Council (POT) meeting block to get preferred rates. Room block will be held until Wednesday, August 14, 2013. Reserve Online with the following link:  Reservations

FI-Guest-Room-300x208.jpg FI-Pool-300x208.jpg FI-Breakfast-300x208.jpg

This is my hometown! I'll be staying in with my dad. I am attending as well! It will be my first conference! I am excited! The hotels listed above are very accessible to the studio and are in a very good location. Lots of restaurants & sights to see!! There are also hotels closer to the airport which are still very accessible to the studio! Nashville isn't a huge city! Looking forward to meeting everyone and making new potter friends!

Archived