Sentry 2.0 Controller/Paragon Ovation Kiln-Problem With > 2 segments

I'm the original owner of a Paragon Ovation kiln with a Sentry 2.0 controller.  Purchased in maybe 2010.  Used for fusing glass.  Moderate use.

Recently, the controller won't reliably set up a program with more than 2 segments. Once I get to the 3rd ramp, no matter what I program it has a ramp of 0000, target temp 32 degF, no hold.  Any segment after the first two come out this way no matter how many time I try to program it and no matter which program number I use.

Any ideas?

Have you tried programming a different user number? There are usually 6 user numbers you can store, so try a different one and see if you have the same problem.

Have you tried turning it off and back on? Not to be silly, but that often works. You could also try a reset in the system, which is under the Options menu. That will wipe out any configuration you've done so you may have to redo things if you've done anything with thermocouple offsets and such. HERE is a link to the manual if you don't have one.