QotW: What is your latest background "noise" in the studio?

Roberta asked me to post the fired piece that I showed in my studio background music comment. Of all things, some of the Korean  (according to Netflix) series soundtrack music generated an energy vibe that helped to facilitate a breakthrough from my morass (which, BTW, is not the same thing as depression, just FYI). That new-to-me music was instrumental to lifting my spirits. I hadn't done any meaningful (to me) clay work in the last 2 years. It took me 5 months to finally have enough to fill the kiln, which  I fired & unloaded a few days ago. Here is the piece:  the Aries Bowl. The other piece I finally finished, over a year later, thanks to the serendipity of my K-Mix playlists is an addition to my Hidden Mask Series, HMS No. 7 Primal. I talked about my thought process & have a pic of the initial form in the Aesthetics/Philsophy Forum (May 2021) under What Was I thinking. (I feel compelled to add that I liked the greenware bowl better than the glazed one and am going to do a close duplicate unglazed using Dover white, a smooth clay,  and a close duplicate with clear glaze on Dragon Fruit, a groggy speckled body (fr. Industrial Minerals Co.).

Aries Bowl-.jpg

HMS. No. 7 Primal--.jpg

Edited by LeeU