4 years later...

Well, I am officially a potter now, sort of. Still a long way to go but the foundation is there. We have a retail store that has done well and I finally left my corporate job to pursue pottery further (and our store). We have a shelf in the store to sell my wares and it does around 1k a month, I know it's not much but that is passive, it just sits there. looking forward to this next chapter in our lives!

My sponge holders have come a long way!

20220713_172854_HDR.jpg

20220713_172602.jpg

20220702_132436_HDR.jpg

studio_pan.jpg

Yes Johnny, it's great and also a little scary. It's a gift shop with a little bit of everything.

- When I said :a shelf", what I really meant was a shelving "unit" with 5 shelves, 8ft wide by 12in deep.  Plenty of room for now.

Edited by shawnhar

• 2 weeks later...

was wondering what you were doing.  kind of quiet for some time, now i see why.   congrats on building all this just from your idea of how you want to live and work.  very nice studio space, too.   you will discover that being happy is a good thing.  corp america can do without you.  keep those kilns hot!