old Skutt 1227 3"single phase with Kiln Sitter firing time to cone 6?

Sorry to ask but I have had no luck searching other than one post that said 12-14 hours.

Finally got my big kiln wired in and will be testing soon, but I am missing how long to set the timer for. I have a bunch of failed pots I will be loading the kiln with so it will still have the same mass as a "real" firing, but only a few "real" glaze pieces. I plan to do low 1hr, med 1hr, then high.

How long after the switches are moved to high does it take this kiln to typically reach cone 6?

As Neil notes, 15 hours is an average time for a 1227 in good condition. We have 2 of them dedicated to glaze firing at the community studio I manage, and the timing generally is around 13-14 hours when the elements are new. As the number of firings progresses, the times stretch out to 18-20 hours, which sometimes exceeds the time available on the dial. That is the clear indication I need to requisition funds from park HQ for new elements. So, in this test firing of your kiln, be prepared for it to take more or less time than expected based on potentially unknown condition of the elements.