Anyone Recognize This Rotary Sieve??????

Anyone recognize this sieve?  Anyone know the manufacturer/model number? Know where to order replacement screens and brushes?

I talked to Talisman and they 'think' its one of theirs, and it certainly looks like it but the screen dimensions are a little bit different. (minor, like quarter inch-ish)

They aren't sure it's one of theirs which seems odd, but as old as mine is the current folks may not have ever seen mine. The one's they sell now they don't actually make.

Mine has no marks or identifiers of any kind on it. I thought for sure Google would have a picture but can't find it.

7F499E07-60E6-488F-8EF1-18FA3ED44731_1_105_c.jpeg

E7516C73-A998-480B-9CC4-94487E54A2DA_1_105_c.jpeg

It ius 100% a talisman  sieve. It the early modey . I have one exactly like that one. I also have two of the newer plastic models. They all take the same brushes.

They had  when new a small foil stiker on them with name -and yours is long gone. I bought mine new at the time. I also have been to the talisman  business in New Zealand as well back in the 90s.Great producy on the right sink