Hello Evry one i'm New kiln opérator and i know a few things about how to Cook a tile but what i would like to leurn is the folle of each zone in the kiln that would be helpfull to me thank you so much 

sohaib,   i tried to find the meaning of the word used in your post, "folle" does not translate from Arabic.  it means "madwoman" in French.   is there an error in your entry?

Aye.

Perhaps "role" - arr being close to eff on a qwerty keyboard?

If so, electric kilns that have more than one element - and separate controls for each element - may be considered to have "zones," one corresponding to each element.

Furthermore, where each zone also has a pyrometer, the kiln controller* may throttle the heat to each zone/element, per the feedback from the pyrometers.

Sohaib, if your kiln has zone control, likely your firings will be more even, top to bottom! My kiln, for example, runs cooler at the top and bottom, which I try to compensate for via loading/placement of ware.

The zone concept may also apply to fuel fired kilns...

* "Controller" typically referring to an electronic device that controls power to the kiln element(s), and may also control fans, log values to file, etc., however, a multiple element kiln with pyrometer feedback for each element would be, imo, subject to zone control, whether auto or manual.

Hulk that's exactly what i meant when i asked that question you see i use Sacmi kiln and it's complicated it had 4 zones and each zone contains 7 burners what i would like to know is when the tile is placed in the kiln what are the phases that's going through it from the first form to the final form 

Thank you so much 

Hi Sohaib!

Zones in a Sacmi kiln, that looks like a commercial setup, where the ware is moving through - continuous - via belt, or rollers, through the firing chambers (likely gas firing). Hence, each zone corresponds to a step in the firing process, where the temperature (and perhaps the atmosphere as well) of each zone is different...

How much time at what temperatures, likely depends on the clay composition and thickness, how "clean" it is, and the product requirements/specifications.

Here are a few links on the transformation of clay to ceramic:

Firing Clay: The Lowdown on the Ceramic Firing Process - Ceramic Arts Network

Critical firing temperatures - Clay and Glaze Chemistry - Ceramic Arts Daily Community

No doubt commercial tile firing is much different than what I'm doing in my garage studio! Still, the phases the clay transitions through are likely very similar.

In an electric "hobby" type kiln, zones typically correspond to the areas heated by electric coils, or elements. Per prior, the concept has to do with control such that the entire kiln heats evenly. A kiln my size (seven cubic feet) may have three "zones."

I'm curious if any regular contributors here have any experience in continuous firing - where the ware moves through the kiln. Most, likely, are firing in a static setup, where the ware is placed in the kiln, and later removed after the firing is completed and the kiln has cooled to ~300F or less - where the process can take well over a full day.