neilestrick - I see you're a distributor for L&L, the e23t? Is on my list as a finalist for my goal in a couple years... How does it compare with other 7 cu ft kilns? I am short, so I think a 7 cu is my limit or else I'll have issues loading bottom. The skutt 1027 is another on my finalist list... Haven't made a final decision yet

23 hours ago, kre8ivLizard said:

neilestrick - I see you're a distributor for L&L, the e23t? Is on my list as a finalist for my goal in a couple years... How does it compare with other 7 cu ft kilns? I am short, so I think a 7 cu is my limit or else I'll have issues loading bottom. The skutt 1027 is another on my finalist list... Haven't made a final decision yet

If you're short, then don't get a 27" tall kiln like the e23T. Every brand now sells models that are 22.5" tall, which will be much easier to load. Or, if you don't need that much height but still want a full 7 cubic feet, then get an e28S-3. It's 28" wide, but only 18" tall. Super easy to load since it's short, and great for wide pots like serving bowls, platters, plates, etc, and there's less wasted space in the wider diameter. I sell more of that size than the e23T.

• neilestrick changed the title to Kiln Size Question