New l&l kiln really long glaze fire?

So finally got my new kiln (small equad pro) and love it so far BUT...I did a huge test tile glaze firing for the first time, slow glaze, with user built in controlled cool down. It took, or read on the firing time as a little over 18 hours.

my witness cones were perfect, the max temp was perfect and the glazed all came out perfect. No error codes the graph looked just fine for the 8 segments but I can’t help but wonder if this is super long or is this how long the preprogrammed slow cone 6 with the controlled cool down takes? 

in the past I always did fast glaze but I wanted to try this for testing quite a few mattes...and frankly wanted to test the slow cool. 

any ideas? Normal? Something seriously wrong? If it helps this was professionally wired on a dedicated 50amp from the box with a total home upgrade to 200amp. The only thing o can think of is bad electrical consistency or this is just normal in this program (this is Hawaii after all)

thanks in advance!

Edited by Morgan

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

slow glaze, with user built in controlled cool down. It took, or read on the firing time as a little over 18 hours.

What were the ramps/schedule you programmed in for the cooling section?

Posted (edited)

Hrm not really sure how to see how long each segment took let me go check again...the graph it reads out I do not believe showed time but maybe it did (genesis touchscreen).

As far as cool down it is the preprogrammed user profile cool down which I believe is 150/hr by default. ie, these were all the default settings, ceramic slow glaze plus cool down defaults, nothing was manually tweaked.

I guess with the cool down it really does add that much more time. I may run a fast glaze just to test.

Edited by Morgan