Should I sell a mug that may not be fully vitrified?

When I first started my studio I was using clay with a wide range firing, ^6-10.  I have since educated myself on the vitrification process and now only use cone specific clays. 
My question is, would you consider previous pieces of the cone 6-10 clay, unsellable? I know they didn’t reach full vitrification... but I’ve tested some and they don’t leak. Their absorption is probably around 4-5%. Or is this just a plain “no no”. I appreciate your opinions.

I wouldn't sell them,  you  could use them yourself.    If you get food poising from them you don't have to worry about a customer getting ill.   Consider your first batch of pots a trial run,  the second and third batch are always better.  Sometimes I keep a pot around that I really like but there is a problem with it.  I keep it for inspiration.    Denice

I tend towards cautious in those matters.  I have to agree with @Denice.  I had some pieces that were fired in the community studio that I know were not vitrified, and I used them in my cupboard.  If for no other reason, to see how they held up.  But most of those things have gone away.  When I helped my daughter move a few years ago I noticed that several bowls I had made and given her were growing mold on the bottom.  Horrified, I was.  And it did not happen right away.  It was years after the bowl was made.  

Roberta

4-5% is pretty high for functional ware. If your glaze happens to fit, it _might_ be ok, but if you have crazing or delayed crazing, it will fail eventually. I personally wouldn’t sell it. I second the idea of using them in your own kitchen, just to see what the wear and tear actually looks like.