Bailey Slab Roller Clone

We were talking the other day about which slab roller to buy-Brent or Bailey.The flaw with the Brent is that you have those steel cables underneath that sometimes fray and snap. Also, they use a bed of masonite sheets that you remove to get a thicker slab. These you have to store within your studio.

I suggested that the Bailey slab roller was superior. I do not work for either company, nor do I own either piece of equipment. I have used both. Anyway, I was at my buddy Steve's, studio, where I fire my work. He was proudly showing his new slab roller. Here is the data;

Slab roller is named a FREMA. Apparently they bought out the patent for the Bailey, and have made small improvements on it such as making all the bolts the same size. It looks just like a Bailey.

Retail cost is $895.00. He bought his used for $750.00. [A woman used it for an hour and returned it].

He said to get the 30 inch wide table, as you may want that width at some point.

I am just the messenger here. I don't own shares in any of the afore mentioned companies.

Jayne-for Isculpt- I tried to reply to your questions directly, but got bounced back. I hope this helps you.

TJR.

Archived