porcelainbyAntoinette

Looking for a used pug mill with stainless steel barrel

I found mine on E-bay long ago ,it's for porcelain

I would check the puplic auction places that have been posted here a swell. Goverment and State sales.

also facebook market place as well as the two facebook pottery equipment/stuff sales sites.

One other not oits the aluminum barrel which pits over time. Its a larger Peter pugger VPM 30 which they do not make in stainless yet. It will last my lifetime before self disruction.

There are never any aluminum piece in the extrusions .

Just a thought on a used peter pugger.

Edited by Mark C.

Ditto to what Mark said. 

Govdeals and Publicsurplus are worth watching, though I have rarely if ever seen a pugmill come up.  Plenty of wheels and kilns though!

Craigslist is worth checking out, but the frequency there is about the same as the other two sites mentioned.

Ebay is probably your best bet, but I've found that the sellers have unrealistic expectations of how much used pottery equipment is worth

I checked Craigslist and the pug mill that was listed a couple of weeks ago is sold.   The listing was in Oklahoma,  I don't know if you would want to drive that far.   There is a lot of pottery equipment for sale in OK,    We don't have that many in KS so the Oklahoma ads are displayed.      Denice