Covid -19 Cleanliness

I ams seeing more and more that the districts around us are considering some form of online/in person school. I understand the need to get the kids out of the house so the parents can go to work and the need for an education, but it is the future the educators are dealing with. At the same time it is the past as students coming home may bring something into the home that has been avoided with the lockdowns. Quite a conundrum for all individuals to deal with. I see my daughter on an irregular basis, as my Dad. I haven't seen my granddaughter in weeks, as she does get together with friends. . .last time to see them as she is a senior going to Pitt in 10 days. That will be different!

best,

Pres

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Pres said:

I see my daughter on an irregular basis, as my Dad. I haven't seen my granddaughter in weeks, as she does get together with friends. . .last time to see them as she is a senior going to Pitt in 10 days. That will be different!

My brother and I talk of this nowadays. Somehow through the early passing of parents, the Vietnam experience, college, marriages, grandkids  ........ If you ask us now what we are doing today the answer is the  same from each of us: simply traveling at the speed of life.
Glad to see education is working through this dilemma and I believe we will be successful. Oh, that speed thing, it seems to be relative and actually not a constant.

Archived