Shipping

Not sure if it is the times or if the company forgot my order until I sent the an email a week later requesting a tracking #.

Not sure if I will use them again with 10 days before they shipped  with no explanation and now a week for it to get here..

Sorry just had to rant, Wonder if others are finding long delays in shipping?

I've had huge HUGE delays from Amazon, but I have found that going directly to a seller will get the package right away.

My local pottery store is the exception, they're only packing and shipping one day a week, so pretty much everything is delayed a week before it's shipped.

I ordered screen printing materials from Amazon 2 weeks ago, and I'm due to get them on Sunday, making it 3 weeks total.  But I ordered silicone growler gaskets on Monday from a small business and got them today.

Shipping is all over the board right now for us. Some takes many weeks others a few days-its all on the slow side.My shipping outb stuff seems to get there within a day of normal with UPS-pots going out to the east coast take 7 days from me usually and still do maybe 8 right now-2 days to SF instead of one.Three days to San Diego

Postal situation is based on sending priority items first. Things like gloves, masks etc. are supposedly on the top of shipping, but I haven't seen much help there. Seems some things are just put aside until later, sometimes much later. Now my chalices and patens have had not problems getting delivered. Go figure.

best,

Pres

Archived