I have a Bartlett V6-CF control board that I don't use anymore. It is just the board.

(https://www.theceramicshop.com/product/15013/bartlett-v6-cf-control-board/) this but has 40 or so firings on it. 

If you are interested in it, send me a PM. I will ship it, I just cant bare looking at it any longer. I'm not going to let it go for less than $150, it's in perfect working condition, just a few scratches on the plastic face.

IMG_3160.jpeg

IMG_3161.jpeg

Edited by Brandon Franks

Hi, do you still have controller? Im new to pottery,  but recently bought a decent kiln , but it only has switches to control it. Its very time consuming and hard to regulate temp. What are you looking for price wise? And where in nj are you, im in clinton nj area. 

Thx

Bob

On 5/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, Bob Fakelmann said:

Hi, do you still have controller? Im new to pottery,  but recently bought a decent kiln , but it only has switches to control it. Its very time consuming and hard to regulate temp. What are you looking for price wise? And where in nj are you, im in clinton nj area. 

Thx

Bob

Hey,

Sorry for just getting back, not on here super often.

First thing first, you should check to make sure this controller is compatible with your current setup and any other wires, thermocouple, etc you need. You may want to email Bartlett (http://www.bartinst.com/kilns/1) they make the controller and can help you price out switching to automatic, (its totally worth it)

If it works for your setup, I will part with it for $100 (normal price is near $300 last I checked). I am near Montclair NJ.

10 hours ago, Bob Fakelmann said:

ok. Thank you... i will reach out to them.

I appreciate the advise 

Do a search here on the forum and you'll find how to use a digital controller on a manual kiln. It requires the building of a control box, with a transformer, relay(s), thermocouple, etc.