have inherited a Gare Kiln Model # 1210 Serial # 10.7.84 hertz 60 volts 240 watts 3120 Amperes 13 inf phase single and I need your help pricing it. It’s better than used condition but not new. I would say used 5 times total and has the stand, all working parts, etc. I have someone wanting to buy it, but I can’t find any information online to compare too.

Please help your girl out! 

One of these?  Does it have a kiln sitter like the first image in that link or a controller and are you selling it with kiln posts and shelves? If it's in near new condition with kiln posts and shelves you could probably ask about 2/3rds of the new price then be willing to negotiate a little bit. Saving the buyer the taxes buying from you but no warranty on the kiln either probably.

(I'm going to delete your duplicate post in the Marketplace section as you don't need to post this twice)

I should clarify as I don't know your market, where I live it would be very hard to sell a small kiln like this one. These days most people are going to want a kiln controller on the kiln, does yours have one or a kiln sitter also does it have the posts and shelves with it? I would check Craigslist etc in your area and see what comparable sized kilns are going for, 800 seems too high to me especially if it's a kiln sitter not a controller on the kiln. Can you post a picture of what you have, including the sitter or controller and the interior of the kiln.

Looks like the HF 1210B is 3120W, 13A, .86 cubic feet, single phase (240V) cone 10 kiln; looks like a good little unit, lists for over a thousand bucks new, but can be had for less.

The RM 1210, 120v, a "china painting" kiln reaches cone 07. 

Archived