Junk mailbox orders

Ok I go thru my junk mailboxes rarely at best (I have 4 e-mail addresses now)

Last night I was bored and was scrolling thru my business one and found a few orders from November . I have a cut off date in Early December and these orders where within this timeframe but alas I did not know about them. I sent a few e-mails out last night and it looks like I can fulfill one which is 6 mugs in every color I have in mugs shipped to TN . I said I will ship it after xmas as all shipping services are brutal on packages right NOW.

This is the 1st time my spam filter shoe horned customers into my junk mailbox .Seems I better start looking at the box more often.

bummer, be sure and right click on message like that and select whatever looks like "this is not spam" so that it does not start grabbing more of them. Most junk mail filters are programmed to be semi smart and if not challenged will keep getting more of the same types of emails once it starts.

I was recently exchanging emails with a customer who I have emailed several times before. Every time I sent her an email with a photo attached, it went to her junk folder. Any email that was text only was delivered to her inbox. The whole thing was confusing for both of us until we figured this out. Argh. It worked out in the end, but only because she was persistent. 

Archived