Sign in to follow this  
AaronRotchadl

1-2 Week intensive ceramics courses/workshops

Hello all! I'm in search of recommendations for 1-2 week intensive ceramics courses that are "camp" style, where room and board is included. Can be located anywhere, as long as it's taught in English.  Preferably sometime between the new year and late April. Thanks!

Aaron

Hi Aaron!

You'll find many listings to peruse with a bit of searching, however, likely you're looking for recommendations from regulars here who've actually attended the camp(s)? ...hence, I can't help.

From there, just wanted to offer that each person's "saturation" point is a bit different, and subject to many factors - we need some time away to settle, then come back with renewed vigor and focus, having internalized our hard won lessons, eh? On t'other hand, a deep and long dive can take us to a new level.

One of the students in my class (local junior college, over a year ago now) like going to Italia - why not? - I'd probably pick Japan or Korea...

https://www.ariannandfriends.com/day-tours-activities/pottery-making-class-tuscany/

Have fun, come back with a report plz?