Gallery visits

Good morning everyone!

I'm going to be in the Portland OR area and spending time on the coast in the near future; I was wondering if anyone could suggest a studio/gallery for me to visit? I will only have a few days, but I'd love to be able to take a walk through and see/meet others!

And now, my hubby and I are headed off with our dogs to the vast wilderness of our state for me to find some inspiration!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jeri Lynne

I'm going to be in the Portland OR area and spending time on the coast

in the near future; I was wondering if anyone could suggest a studio/gallery for me to visit?

Hi Jeri,

Though I don't know of any galleries in particular, I just wanted to send a bit

of my envy your way. Hope your trip is full of wonderful!

:)

I'm going to be in the Portland OR area and spending time on the coast

in the near future; I was wondering if anyone could suggest a studio/gallery for me to visit?

Hi Jeri,

Though I don't know of any galleries in particular, I just wanted to send a bit

of my envy your way. Hope your trip is full of wonderful!

:)

Thanks! It was quite the surprise from my husband for both myself and my eldest daughter. She's graduating culinary school the same weekend, so my husband wanted to

surprise her by attending, and surprise me because not only do I get to see my daughter, my 10mo old grandson, but he also reserved our Inn rooms located ON the beach!

Not sure what I did to deserve such a wonderful surprise, but I'm not gonna complain! In fact, I'm still pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming!

Jeri Lynne

Archived