Help required for Alsager wheel

TimK

tim, can you post a series of photos of the entire wheel?    they can be a little different from each other but the basic principles of their operation is pretty standard.    from every angle and any part you have questions about.

@TimK try contacting Potterycrafts, according to their website:

""

History

Potterycrafts was formed in 1983 with the merger of the craft supplies businesses of three industrial companies Podmore, Wenger and Harrison Mayer following their purchase by Cookson plc. Potterycrafts became an independent company in 1988 and was sold to Imerys in 1995. A management buy-out in 2006 created the independent businesses of Ceradel in France and Potterycrafts in the UK.
""

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 2:31 PM, oldlady said:

tim, can you post a series of photos of the entire wheel?    they can be a little different from each other but the basic principles of their operation is pretty standard.    from every angle and any part you have questions about.

Hi have tried to attach photos but cannot as my files are too large to download. How ever Serial no is 2440352. And type is P6706. Hope this helps. The overload trip keeps activating so guess problems are associated with overload circuit as motor runs ok with belt removed

Any help would be appreciated 

TimK

4 hours ago, TimK said:

Hi have tried to attach photos but cannot as my files are too large to download.

Try sending those pictures to yourself in an e-mail.  I use Outlook, and it asks how big/small I want my attachments to be.  When the e-mail is created, I can then re-save the files with new names.  I don't even have to send the e-mail.  (Other e-mail programmes may behave differently.)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived