2 minutes ago, Rae Reich said:

I appreciate your not wanting to sound dated, but customers usually want to have an idea of function (and I admit to seeing your avatar as a purely sculptural piece, having no idea of the scale)

Absolutely! I have a laminated picture with suggested uses that I put beside them. Size wise mine are approx 10 - 16" diameter.

• 1 year later...
On 8/31/2018 at 11:02 AM, Min said:

If anyone else makes one of these I would love to see your version of it. Take the method I showed and turn it into your own style by changing the bowl profile, shape of the cup, placement of the cup, length of the inner swirl part etc. It's always nice when people come back and post their results!

I'm a newcomer to pottery and have been chasing instructions for this beautiful swirl c & d server for months after seeing a picture of it. Thank you so much for this. Something to aspire to.

2 hours ago, N Bryant said:

I'm a newcomer to pottery and have been chasing instructions for this beautiful swirl c & d server for months after seeing a picture of it. Thank you so much for this. Something to aspire to.

You are more than welcome, hope it helps.