A quick question about Favorite

Tiếp theo tiêu dùng chì vẽ đều bên trong. Lưu ý là bạn không nên vẽ quá gần có lề trên của lông mày vì dễ tạo cảm giác không bỗng nhiên và có thể bị lem. rút cục, dùng chổi chải lông mày từ dưới lên trên, từ đầu chân mày tới phần đuôi.
Việc lạm dụng những dòng phấn phủ nén quả tình là “kẻ thù số một” đối với bắt mắt điểm trang bất chợt nhẹ nhõm trong ngày hè. Hơn thế nữa, việc thoa quá phổ quát phấn sẽ làm cho da bị bít lỗ chân lông, bí bách, tạo điều kiện để mụn kẹ đến và tiến công. Trong trường hợp làn da phổ quát màu, bạn mang thể xoa một tí phấn phủ hoặc bỏ qua phấn phủ.
xem thêm:https://phunxam.com/ban-co-dang-thac-mac-phun-moi-gia-bao-nhieu/
một gợi ý mà chuyên mục làm đẹp mách nước bạn ấy là hãy tiêu dùng CC Cream để thay thế cho cả kem che thiếu sót, kem chống nắng, kem lót hay phấn phủ mà làn da được đẹp đột nhiên, mịn màng chỉ mang 1 lớp trang điểm độc nhất vô nhị.
có thể nói, điểm trang mắt là bước khó nhất và lâu nhất trong cách thức trang điểm cho người mới bắt đầu. Việc này đòi hỏi bạn phải “căng mắt” tập trung. Là người thoạt đầu, hãy tụ hội vào vẽ eyeliner cho mắt là ổn. ví như tiêu dùng chì kẻ thì sẽ dễ cho bạn điều chỉnh dạng hình nét vẽ, tiêu dùng chì nước thì dễ thao tác và nét vẽ cũng sắc hơn.
xem thêm:xăm môi ở đâu đẹp
Đẹp365 khuyên bạn sử dụng chì nước để làm cho quen trước nhé.
tính từ lúc phần đuôi trước, đuôi mắt sẽ là phần nối tiếp của mí dưới. Sau đó, bạn tiếp tục đánh trong khoảng đuôi vào ⅓ mí trên và ⅓ mí cuối tới khóe mắt. Cánh ngược và chia nhỏ sẽ tạo điều kiện cho mi ko bị lem và dễ thao tác hơn. Đây là cách thức trang điểm cho người mới khởi đầu thuần tuý và dễ thực hiện nhất!
nguồn:http://phunmoingocdung.com/bang-mau-dep-de-phun-moi-nen-chon-mau-hong-cam-mau-do-hong-baby-hay-do-cherry/

Sea slugs also. They have about the most eye-catching patterns and colors in nature if you're going for pure audacity. With hot underglaze colors they'd make good subjects for figurines IMO. Lessee, other sea creatures: I tend to like extinct things, alien things, and potentially bio-engineered things. Not that I want more of them around, but as artistic subjects they add something extra to inspiration. Things found in sea-fossils, like Crinoids, Ammonites, etc; from times when the Earth was like an alien planet. Lately I've gotten interested in the age of giant mammals also, there were some really fascinating things stomping around. 

Twice I've had the privilege of seeing pronghorn antelope in eastern Oregon. They developed as a direct result of predation by the extinct American cheetah, and can still outrun anything on the continent today. 

davidscot, use "search" in the right hand corner.  enter "guinea" for the work of the best decorative potter i know of, one of our members, Cavy fire studio.   she is an inspiration.   start at the first date and read and enjoy everything she has shown until 2017 when, i believe, her health has prevented her from doing more.    i miss her upbeat, spectacular work and hope she is doing well.

Gosh how can you have one favourite animal?!!!

North Atlantic Right Whale - because they are very close to extinction and no baby has been sighted this year so far.  

The Rhino. Same reason. They are either cutting off their horns to protect from poachers, or leave none in the wild and put them in zoos.  African Rhino. 

How about some endangered species?

Rhinos, either one horned or two-horned? The Asian rhino offers a lot of opportunity for decorated armor.  Rhinos are newly popular after their dramatic role in Black Panther.  

The Galapagos tortoise offers opportunity for an interesting facial expression and shell.

I happen to like hippos. The two most famous are probably William, the blue clay hippo that is the signature of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, and Fiona, the 16 month old preemie at the Cincinnati Zoo. Then maybe the dancing hippos in tutus in the old Disney movie Fantasia.

I have a deeply personal relationship with a 50 year old orangutan who likes to study the insides of my ears. A stunning one now passed who warrants a commemorative sculpture is Towan, the Seattle orangutan who died in 2016 and was observed as the model for one of the orangs in the Planet of the Apes remake. He was a mixture of Sumatran and Bornean and had a gorgeous head.

Kunikuni pigs have fantastically colored extra-furry coats. Because even a single litter shows so much variation in color of the babies, they could make a great collection.

Archived