Thanks...yep--that is exactly what I'm going to do--I have a heart shape I can snip and it's pointed end is perfect! The pencil thing doesn't work for me but cutting between two paint sticks is perfect. Once I stop trying to stamp clay that is too soft  the labels will look better, also. I hate this type of work, but I'm sure it's good for character-building or something  :lol: My daughter is being my task master (a coach with a whip) and she's really helping me get over myself. I chose to do this, I want to do this, so reverting back to being like a stubborn 4th grader is not serving me well. 

Min I used to like those drippers ,but the clever dripper in my mind works so much better-its ceramic made by Bonavita-you pour the water in the grounds with a paper filter inside like yours but it has a silicone stopper in a lever so you steep it for 3 minutes then let it drain out-coffee a bit like a french press only better as it drips into your cup. I have been using them for many years now and gave up on other drippers. I have a plastic one for travel as well.

I should add I'm very much a coffee person

Edited by Mark C.