John Baymore Solo Exhibition, Thayer Gallery, Ma Feb-Mar 2017

Guest JBaymore

Guest JBaymore

so no chance of seeing them up close.  sigh................

I will try to get some images from it up here.  It won't be all though... there are about 100 pieces in the exhibition.

And I was wrong on the ending date post above... it ends THURSDAY the 9th.  Somehow I thought yesterday was Wednesday.

best,

......................john

Guest JBaymore

Thanks, John, for the info and photos. Hope you consider it a successful show.

Fred,

Overall it was reasonably successful.  A good number of people saw it, a bunch of high school students got to study it in depth via their various classes, a post bac type student from my college is writing a review of the show for a course, a number of works sold, a museum is buying a piece out of the show, there will be an article on it, etc. .... so yeah.... I'm happy.

Also... I was very happy with the work I had in it and how I installed it in the space.  So that was nice also.

best,

.................john

John

After finally managing to read through the papers describing in great detail the Japanese Tea Ceremony (and I will say it did take a very long time!), I will never feel quite the same when I pour the boiling water over my tea bags or pop it into the micro wave.  Such a  wonderful world we share--many thanks. 

Ginny

Archived