Sign in to follow this  
buckeye

Guess how much clay I used...

Guessing is over.. we have a winner!!

I have had a lot of fun over the past few days making ribs and I thought I would make it fun for others. Guess how much clay I started with to make my baking dish (lid included) and I will mail you 3 ribs of your choice that are in the picture! Here is a link to the pot I made the other day http://ceramicartsda...ed-baking-dish/

HINT - I use a digital scale to weight my clay and it was pounds and ounces and it came to an even # Example 10 pounds 2 ounces

If no one guesses the exact amount I will take the closest. Guessing ends Friday at Noon!!

The only thing I ask is be in the US. It is nothing personal but I dont want to do international shipping for throwing ribs. I hope everyone understands!

AND PLEASE.. only 1 guess!!

Please respond with your guess under this topic!

post-6939-13194945853_thumb.jpg

post-6939-13194945853_thumb.jpg

what a great idea to do this guessing game :) shame I'm in Australia but totally understand.

Am loving the ribs you created! what a clever guy

I have had a lot of fun over the past few days making ribs and I thought I would make it fun for others. Guess how much clay I started with to make my baking dish (lid included) and I will mail you 3 ribs of your choice that are in the picture! Here is a link to the pot I made the other day http://ceramicartsda...ed-baking-dish/

HINT - I use a digital scale to weight my clay and it was pounds and ounces and it came to an even # Example 10 pounds 2 ounces

If no one guesses the exact amount I will take the closest. Guessing ends Friday at Noon!!

The only thing I ask is be in the US. It is nothing personal but I dont want to do international shipping for throwing ribs. I hope everyone understands!

Eight Pounds 9 oz.

that is how much my son weighed when he was born. LOL

B

Wow, do I have a lot to learn. When I noticed a post the other day about ribs,

I skipped it, thinking it was a recipe for something meat related.

biggrin.gif

OMG that is so funny!

I feel like we're measuring babies here. LOL!

9 pounds 5oz

6lbs 3oz .... although he was six weeks early! Also really sad I'm not in the US and therefore shouldn't really be taking part ..... great fun though!

6 pounds 10 ounces. Hard to tell without seeing the wall thickness though.

John

WOW! We already had someone guess it! Let me know which 3 you want and please send me an address in a message.

thanks everyone, this was fun, I made a bunch more today an sure I will be making more in the future and we will do it again.

I'm going to go with 7 lbs. 8oz.

Guest friedfiredfireclay

Uh, this contest is over,folks. Buckeye is sending the winner (JLowes) the ribs. So you can

STOP GUESSING!