Hi!

I'm Chandru and I just joined Ceramicartsdaily. I'm a curator on Etsy (I love ceramic cups) ..and I'm also part of a startup that made  Around.io.

We're doing this 14-city road trip meeting handmade sellers (and craft makers) and talking to them about their shops.

Do you sell on Etsy?

I want to know if there are any Etsy sellers around here and if yes, learn about your experience selling on Etsy. :)

Hi Chandru and welcome to the forum!

I am not on Etsy myself, but I did an e-course called Think Big, and in one of the videos the known ceramist Meredith Host has sung praises of Etsy, said that she doubled her sellings after opening an Etsy store. Made me think of opening one myself in the future...

I think there are a few here on the forum who have Etsy stores. They will answer you soon, I am sure.

Glad to have you here in the forum. Oh, btw: could you please fill in your profile, so that we know where you live etc? Thank you!

Evelyne

We have had some lengthy discussions about Etsy. You can start with these:

http://community.ceramicartsdaily.org/topic/12164-members-with-etsy-stores/

http://community.ceramicartsdaily.org/topic/4308-selling-anything-on-etsy/

Please note we have a "no advertising" policy here, therefore promoting your new startup website, or trying to recruit artists for Etsy or for your new site, is not allowed here.