Shipping Your Pots / Website Sales

Guest JBaymore
Honestly-all of it. I am a T2 diabetic, and don't allow that in my carb count for the day. If it were any other way, I would be snacking, and laughing with you. OH my granddaughter does occasionally grab a hand full--- duh!

Pres,

Sorry for bringing up a difficult issue for you. I have a family member who is diabetic... so I now how tough that can be. My apologies.

best,

.................john

Honestly-all of it. I am a T2 diabetic, and don't allow that in my carb count for the day. If it were any other way, I would be snacking, and laughing with you. OH my granddaughter does occasionally grab a hand full--- duh!

Pres,

Sorry for bringing up a difficult issue for you. I have a family member who is diabetic... so I now how tough that can be. My apologies.

best,

.................john

Hey, I'm doing well with it-no meds, lost a few pounds even though I was never over weight. A guy that weighs 167 and is 5'9" a 34 inch waist doesn't figure to get T2, especially if there is not family history. Doc says I wore myself out. Who figures. Now I am 151, and have a 30 inch waist. You didn't bother me, I just explained. It is what it is.

Archived