I'm back to report about the various materials I tried while repairing my bulldog sculpture. I started out (as was recommended) by using epoxy in the larger cracks. I was able to use the epoxy to reattach a few pieces of clay that had blown off. I went to my local art supply store and purchased two items: Sculptamold (modeling compound) by Amaco and Sculpt.it by Sargent Art. Sculptamold is in dry form. Once water is added it can be molded on to an armature. It does not need to be fired. The texture of the wet mixture reminded me of papier mache. It felt like it might have plaster in it after it dried. I used this product on one of the blown off shoulders. I used the other product, Sculpt.it on the other shoulder. This product is soft somewhat like cylinders of putty. It comes in a plastic sealed bucket. According to the instructions it can be used to create small sculptures or patch sculptures. I molded this product on the shoulder and added some small scraps of paper into crevices with the moistened product. Results: The Sculptamold dried relatively quickly, cleaned up quickly with water and was easy to work with. The problem was that it was lumpy so sanding was imperative. The Sculpt.it went on easily with the hand and could be moistened with water to make a smooth finish. Clean up with water and easy. The problem with this product is that it is probably intended for small sculptures. There were several cracks where paper had been covered and the area where the patch met the clay sculpture reflected cracks. I sanded both sides to remove any loose debris. I added the 3rd product, Durham's Rock Hard Water Putty. It came as a dry powder in a canister. This product was recommended to me by a sculpting friend. Well, the Rock Hard worked well over the Sculptamold. Only light sanding needed after it dried. The Rock Hard didn't stick well to the Sculpt.it. I had to sand and rasp it off. I applied the Amaco Sculptamold to that side with success. After it dried I added a layer of Rock Hard just like the other side and voila! It worked. Unfortunately the file is too large to attach to this post. Thank you to all of you who provided your kind and knowledgeable assistance. Now, back to work.