Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About g-bus

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

  • Location
    Shenandoah Valley, VA

Recent Profile Visitors

1,849 profile views
  1. Hi folks, I posted a couple years ago about getting a used Bluebird pug mill I'd purchased ready to sell but have decided to keep it. It was cleaned out to some degree when I got it, and I ran some clay through it a while back just to make sure it worked, but I really have no idea how much it was used and what kind of clay was put through it. I've opened the whole thing up and have been working on getting it as clean as possible since I don't know what kind of clay may be stuck on there, but I'm wondering how concerned I need to be about some small spots of clay. I've been working on clea
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.