Welcome to the community challenge #7
This is a place where we can challenge ourselves alongside other community members to create ceramic works within the constraints set out in each challenge.
This challenge is to make salt and pepper shakers.
- Everybody can enter the challenge, all you need is a registered account on the forum.
- Work in progress (WIP) images are encouraged. It can help to talk through your research and ideas but please don't spam the topic. Keep the updates informative and succinct.
- One final entry per community member.
- Attach images to your final entry post along with the text Final Entry - Forum Name
- This will make sure you are not missed out of the results thread. Also make sure you post your final entry in this thread to be entered into the challenge.
- The challenge will run quarterly and will be
- 1st March to 29th May,
- 1st June to 30st August,
- 1st September to 30st November,
- 1st December to 30st February.
- The results thread will be posted on the last day of the ending month. It will be a collection of all the entries into one post for condensed viewing and some post challenge discussion.
Remember you are entering for your own enjoyment and there could be a risk that your work develops into something new and exciting.
Be considerate of others and don't post opinions without good reasons to back them up. We are all here to improve and progress with our ceramics.
Some dates may vary slightly as this is a community run project and it will depend on members having access to the forum.
Have any ideas for a challenge? Post them in the ideas thread http://community.cer...hallenge-ideas/