Spoon rest must be a American thing. Really interesting that people buy those.
Nobody here wants them even for free ( I made few to see do people like them)
They ask: "Why use "spoon rests" if we have saucers that work as well"
- annekat likes this
Jump to content
Posted by Mart on 07 February 2014 - 01:55 PM
Posted by Mart on 10 January 2014 - 03:36 AM
What is stopping you from setting your computer to go to cone 7? Or maybe even ~7.5 and see what happens?
The kiln is reading low as the witness cones are coming out with only the first (lowest) cone bent. We are trying to fire at cone 6 and we are consistently getting a cone reading of 5 or maybe 5.5 when computer is set to cone six.
Posted by Mart on 09 November 2013 - 08:29 AM
Usability of this galley is so bad that I can not even find words to describe it.
Seriously annoying "features" :
1) Uploading images one by one - seriously? Are we still in 1999?
2) Sorting/grouping images - this is a joke! Allow dragging of images to any order gallery owner likes.
3) Gallery owner can not add comments without admin approval - LOL! Why? Spam?
4) If you click on the to view it (magnifying glass thingy), it opens up a new image but there is no way to move to next image. I have to start over.
5) resize (single or batch) - most people have no idea how to resize their huge images. This is a must feature and is really easy to implement (There are fee and open source libraries available for every platform out there Java, PHP, .vomit-Net etc)
6) multiple file upload - seriously
I have no idea why you guys have wasted time and money reinventing a wheel. Use open source image gallery software that can be integrated to your forum software. Oops, you guys are on IP board.. OK, never mind. Good luck.
Posted by Mart on 06 October 2013 - 03:37 AM
i have a friend coming today who is computer literate and maybe she will post a photo for me so you can see the simplicity of the design. maybe that would pay in your circumstances.
Posted by Mart on 12 August 2013 - 04:37 PM
Screw this raku bs. Seriously. I do not understand why it has to be "raku kiln" and not a normal gas kiln, made of ceramic fiber blankets.
I personally have no wish to waste gas on "raku" and produce this cheesy, fake looking "oh, it's so oriental" whatever. Sorry, but this "raku" obsession makes no sense to me at all
Posted by Mart on 28 May 2013 - 01:38 PM
What the big difference with RIO. And. BIO. My RIO washes usually turn out black.
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Ceramic Arts Daily