Renting Studio (Long)

The only reason I recommended going out the roof is because there's less chance of the fumes being drawn into the house and having a repeat of the problem. If you can go out a wall or window far enough from the house that the fumes won't get pulled in through and open window then that would be fine.

(The logical business approach is don't spend more than you earn. The thing is that at the moment it is more hobby until I start making enough to call it a business.)
Moving into a rented space make no sense to me for you at this point.
Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Cutting a hole through concrete(block?) is messy and it is a specialized saw. But it shouldn't realy cost that much if some one else does it cuz it doesn't take long and it doesn't take a lot of practice : really the tool, the strength, the determination .

Or a jack hammer, or a sledge hammer. A rock hammer?

Don't make it harder than it is.

a specialized drill is used to make a circle of holes that allow the center to be knocked out.  a little cleaning up with an abrasive and there is a hole for your vent.

in your landlord's wall.  an expensive solution to a cheap problem.

lots to think about so..........................just use the window or open the door and run an upright stovepipe above any nearby window only during firing.   

Archived