I-Park 2015 Environmental Art Program

I-Park

Application Deadline: March 9, 2015

I-Park, East Haddam, CT (U.S.), is pleased to announce its 2015 Environmental Art Biennale Program, fifth in the series. It will consist of a 3-week on-site residency during which a variety of site-responsive, ephemeral works will be created and installed within the I-Park landscape. The program will culminate in a public exhibition on September 20, 2015. Artists working in all the creative disciplines supported by I-Park’s Artists-in-Residence Program, plus performance art, are welcome and encouraged to apply: visual arts including environmental sculpture and moving image, architecture, sound art/installation, inter- and multi-disciplinary practice, language arts and landscape/garden/ecological design. Between 12 and 15 artists will be selected for this curated residency and exhibition. A stipend of between $2,200 and $3,000 will be awarded to each artist or collaborating team, depending on their particular travel circumstances. Application fee: $30 (U.S.). Program and application materials are available online. Contact: Leslie Wolf, leslie@i-park.org, 860-873-2468.

Archived