Some Changes To The Forum

• Administrators

Hi Folks!

Wanted to let you know that you may soon notice a couple of changes to the forum. We have observed that a lot of postings on studio equipment were being made in the "In the Studio" forum and decided that, perhaps, we needed to make new forum category dedicated to those posts. So we are creating a new forum called Equipment Use and Repair, which will be moderated by Bruce Ciske. Thanks Bruce! We are also going to tweak the names of a couple of forums to make them more clear and intuitive. 

The moderators will be helping to move posts to the appropriate forums in the coming weeks and we think these changes will help make the forum more useful for everyone!

Happy posting!

Jennifer

Hi Folks!

Wanted to let you know that you may soon notice a couple of changes to the forum. We have observed that a lot of postings on studio equipment were being made in the "In the Studio" forum and decided that, perhaps, we needed to make new forum category dedicated to those posts. So we are creating a new forum called Equipment Use and Repair, which will be moderated by Bruce Ciske. Thanks Bruce! We are also going to tweak the names of a couple of forums to make them more clear and intuitive. 

The moderators will be helping to move posts to the appropriate forums in the coming weeks and we think these changes will help make the forum more useful for everyone!

Happy posting!

Jennifer

Thanks, Jennifer. Can you get rid of the spammers? Some days there are up to four of them. Nothing wrong with developing big muscles, but this is the wrong place for that content.

T.

I always wanted bigger muscles 

Marcia

Bigger muscles will just see you asked to shift heavy things. ^_^

All we need now is an off topic section, somewhere to just jabber about the weather/news/kids/grandparents/etc etc. I can't think of any other forum that I'm a member of which doesn't have one.

You could call it  "Craic Pots"  :- but anything else would do too.  B)

• 2 weeks later...

This being a focused artists' community, it may not seem fitting to some to insert a forum such as ayjay suggests, but for my 2-cents worth, I love the idea!! Often I have nothing to ask or add to any of the forums, but want to say "something" just to be a presence and feel connected. I also hold myself back from posting "off topic" because too much of that definitely detracts from the informative flow of the discussion. This CA Community feels to me to be a safe and friendly site and it would be nice to have a place to go for "Coffee And". (I had to look up craic, but gabbing over coffee I understand   :rolleyes:  LOL)

• 8 months later...

"Craic" (/kræk/ KRAK), or "crack", is a term for news, gossip, fun, entertainment, and enjoyable conversation, particularly prominent in Ireland. It is often used with the definite article – the craic."

So that everybody doesn't have to look it up.  One definition noted the craic's frequent association with alcohol and music.

• 3 months later...
  • GEP unpinned this topic

Archived