What Is Your Biggest Plan , Dream Or Goal For 2015

,---  but there are times i think i have put something here and realize i did not hit the black POST.----

----i just wanted to know what teaspoonful of baby you would use in your throwing water.  a finger or two, maybe toes, and ear?----

Dear Oldlady,

I think I've lost some posts like that as well. Not sure where our non-posted

posts go, but they are not sent to the forum as we intend them to be. Our

lives would be much easier if there was an AP for our age bracket to do what we

intend to do automatically.

Please tell me that I did not leave out the important part of my phrase

"OIL". As in " baby oil". A couple of months ago I thought I'd try something

new and different and while throwing items in one day, mostly tall stuff, I tried

placing a teaspoon of baby oil in my throwing water bucket. It was hoped

that the oil floating on top would make a pull go further. I also wanted to

find out if the oil affected putting on handles, (it didn't). The experiment

was to have any residue burn out during bisque. So far I think there may be merit

to it but would like more opinions in the test. I have used oil in other

ceramic applications with good results.

See ya,

Alabama

the best thing on the forum is the "edit".  you would be amazed at how badly i mess up typing.  when the fingers do not line up on  asdfjkl; words just come out as ;kjspt fleyo or something else.  keyboards come in lots of sizes, just using a different one makes it all a pain. 

missing the word "oil" was a tiny blip,  it made me laugh for a long time.  laughing is the best medicine, as you know.  the best to you.

I have signed up for an Open Studio tour in October. This means people will be coming to see my studio, which is currently 1/2 working space and 1/2 storage bins of camping gear and fabric. Also, I have never sold my work in person before so this is a huge step for me.

This means my goals are:

1. Make a good selection of work to sell at the tour. 

2. Drywall and paint my studio, as well as installing shelves to keep the bins up against the wall, thus freeing up floor space. 

3. Remember to enjoy the process of steps 1 and 2 and not die of panic before October. 

Archived