Farmington, Pa / July 12-18, 2015 / Colored Clay Workshop

For those who might be planning their summer workshop .... This is the only workshop I will be teaching in 2015.

I will be covering everything from coloring clay, blending colors, making sheets of color and creating patterns. This year I have a lot of new research on throwing with colored clay to share with students.

July 12 - 18th, 2015

Touchstone Center for Crafts

1049 Wharton Furnace Road

Farmington, PA 15437

T: 800.721.0177

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chris, I'm teaching a class one day, taking a class one day and attending a one day workshop all in that same week, otherwise I'd be there.  I really hope you can do one next year!  If you do, I'll be watching for it, and make sure I can attend.  Any chances of you doing a shorter version in your own studio in NC sometime?

• 1 month later...

Touchstone has decided to go ahead with this class with 5 students ... This is an amazing opportunity to get into a small class where I will have lots of time for one on one ... Just sayin ..... I usually have at least twice as many students, so it will be a new experience for me too.

I am considering both those options Rebekah ... No clear decision yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Just home .... we had a rainy start to the week so I created a fish to leave by the side of the stream near the clay studio.

Hmmmm ... it might have been able to survive there just on the humidity!!

Sun came out by Wednesday and the rest of the week was lovely with soft breezes floating through the open air clay studio.

post-1585-0-85507600-1437336884_thumb.jpg

post-1585-0-85507600-1437336884_thumb.jpg

Archived