Every Once In A While,

a person runs into a deal you cant pass up.. We bought the L&L J230 kiln and we didn't know it came with  a Shimpo wheel .. Kiln is brand new on crate, wrapped in plastic no critter damage ... 1 full shelf, 6 half shelves, all stilts 1'' through 6'' ... The wheel works just fine ad doesn't look to have been used much at all... Ill upload pictures later.. we are just happy,happy,happy....

Jim , Cindy 

Neil, I seen the metal housing for the wiring and all that could have been damaged was the power plugs.. The controller was inside the kiln set on a solid piece of plywood then on a skid, it was very well packed... I was worried because it was full of mouse droppings... No damage ... Thank you for the help ... we checked everything and took tools just in case.. took 4 of us to load it but only 3 to unload it ... I need to get the base together and find a Vent for it...

Sweet deal, @Crusty !

I bought a small kiln two years ago that was already seriously under-priced.  While we were loading it into the SUV, the owner pulled out this huge box of shelves and kiln furniture that was worth almost as much as we paid for the kiln.  We have to celebrate those moments.

Enjoy your new treasures,

-Paul

yeah Paul, I always hear of people getting deals like this one.. Im glad it happened to us, especially since it involves clay.. We have been wanting to dig in for 2 years .. we gave 300 , and its like a dream come true.. We keep pinching each other lol...

Pres.. We were watching for those blue and red lights all the way home, Ha ha...

Archived