Sponge Holders

I don't have a 'reply' option, just the heading for the text box 'Reply to this topic', in which I am now typing. I have 'post' and 'More reply options' at the bottom of the box. More reply options bring up the tick box to enable emoticons, but they're nowhere to be seen. Could it be something to do with Ipad?

Sponge holders do not hold sponge cake or cake or berries it's made for a cleaning sponge folks.

It's like mug holds liquids not

cake

Plates they hold cake

Covered dishes hold cake

Tea cups also do not hold cake

It's a functional item for a specific purpose

Yes people put business cards in them and stringy scrubbers but that's a holder use

Now cake needs no holder just consume it with berries on top on a Plate with a fork

Forks are for eating cake right

Just so you know my mother taught home exconomics for 35years so I know how to set a table with silverware right.

Sponge holders are for sponges

Let's stick a fork in it.

Mark

Sponge holders do not hold sponge cake or cake or berries it's made for a cleaning sponge folks.

It's like mug holds liquids not

cake

Plates they hold cake

Covered dishes hold cake

Tea cups also do not hold cake

It's a functional item for a specific purpose

Yes people put business cards in them and stringy scrubbers but that's a holder use

Now cake needs no holder just consume it with berries on top on a Plate with a fork

Forks are for eating cake right

Just so you know my mother taught home exconomics for 35years so I know how to set a table with silverware right.

Sponge holders are for sponges

Let's stick a fork in it.

Mark

Phillistine!

A fork to eat cake!

Ah I see you are a poet too sorry about the Phillistine comment.

Think of the many more sales if it were a multi purpose item I can see them as Letter holder, taco holders, toast holders, clothes pegfs for thick washing line, napkin/serviette holders ,the list goes on... :D  :D

My mugs make perfect muffin holders

Individual baking pots for muffins, now that's a must have.

They work best as cookie cutters

You twist as you cut the dough

Also great to use as tire lug nut wrench

You can also hook a wire between two and make ear warmers which you can also hear thru

One works held over the nose to keep the sun off as well

The list is endless

Mark

I also make mine similar to Mark's with about 3/4 lb clay. The good thing about this form is that if you don't cut out the slot for a sponge, you have a sugar/sweet&low packet holder or toothpick holder

Good looking sponge holder and glazes!

ok I succumb to the american need to display the dish sponge,   I guess some of us just  do the dishes and get on with it... :D

Notwithstanding, nice pots all round! Is that how notwithstanding is used, always gets me that group of words.

After listening to my sponge holder customers at last weekends  show-the rubber bottom along with the mulitude of glazes and smaller size are the key sales factors.

One of my wholesale outlets sells them for 16$ and he has ordered 172 in the past year.So they sell well at many price points.He says teh rubber bottom sets them apart.

Mark

Archived