I am temporarily in Doha Qatar. I am searching for a possible studio here where I might continue my ceramic learning while living here. So far have only learned about one that has closed. If any one has any contacts here, I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks!

I am temporarily in Doha Qatar. I am searching for a possible studio here where I might continue my ceramic learning while living here. So far have only learned about one that has closed. If any one has any contacts here, I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks!

I have checked the membership to see if I could find someone close to you, but I was not successful. I do hope that someone on the forum will be able to help you locate a studio near you...

• 2 weeks later...

I have checked the membership to see if I could find someone close to you, but I was not successful. I do hope that someone on the forum will be able to help you locate a studio near you...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived