• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Clay Slayer

Clay Slayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:32 AM

I am temporarily in Doha Qatar. I am searching for a possible studio here where I might continue my ceramic learning while living here. So far have only learned about one that has closed. If any one has any contacts here, I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks!

#2 Carolyn Dorr

Carolyn Dorr

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 136 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

I am temporarily in Doha Qatar. I am searching for a possible studio here where I might continue my ceramic learning while living here. So far have only learned about one that has closed. If any one has any contacts here, I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks!

I have checked the membership to see if I could find someone close to you, but I was not successful. I do hope that someone on the forum will be able to help you locate a studio near you...
Carolyn Dorr
Potters Council
www.potterscouncil.org

#3 Clay Slayer

Clay Slayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

I have checked the membership to see if I could find someone close to you, but I was not successful. I do hope that someone on the forum will be able to help you locate a studio near you...

#4 Clay Slayer

Clay Slayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:09 AM

Thanks - I think there aren't any here. I have met one traditional potter here - his family have been producing pots for 30 years and he doesn't know of any one else who even makes pots here! He if from Iran and gets his clay from Iran!

#5 Carolyn Dorr

Carolyn Dorr

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 136 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

Is the family willing to work with you? If they are, that would be interesting to see how they work...
Carolyn Dorr
Potters Council
www.potterscouncil.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users