Sign in to follow this  

Clay Slayer    0

I am temporarily in Doha Qatar. I am searching for a possible studio here where I might continue my ceramic learning while living here. So far have only learned about one that has closed. If any one has any contacts here, I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks!

Carolyn Dorr    15

I am temporarily in Doha Qatar. I am searching for a possible studio here where I might continue my ceramic learning while living here. So far have only learned about one that has closed. If any one has any contacts here, I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks!

I have checked the membership to see if I could find someone close to you, but I was not successful. I do hope that someone on the forum will be able to help you locate a studio near you...

Clay Slayer    0

I have checked the membership to see if I could find someone close to you, but I was not successful. I do hope that someone on the forum will be able to help you locate a studio near you...

Clay Slayer    0

Thanks - I think there aren't any here. I have met one traditional potter here - his family have been producing pots for 30 years and he doesn't know of any one else who even makes pots here! He if from Iran and gets his clay from Iran!