Tips & Tricks

Yep, supposedly that works Babs.  TJR says he uses pillow cases, for the same purpose.

I DO NOT! I wear my jeans and sleep on a pillow. I have a plaster slab for drying clay. You are just trying to start something.

TJR.

What cone do you fire your pillow to?

I have a hose pipe in my studio with connector on the cold tap so I can fill up big buckets without trying to fit them in the sink. Works a treat.

Yep, supposedly that works Babs.  TJR says he uses pillow cases, for the same purpose.

I DO NOT! I wear my jeans and sleep on a pillow. I have a plaster slab for drying clay. You are just trying to start something.

TJR.

Just how big are those northern canadian pillows??Jeans to bed???Hmm thought you were thingie about tose jeans.

I picked up this rolling drawer unit at a local office supply store when they had it for 50% off.  I think I paid about $20.  And it's been worth every cent.  The drawers contain texture stamps, roller stamps, shape cutters, latex texture designs, etc.  I put a cutting board top on it to utilize more space on top for ribs, tools, slip bottles, etc…..things that I use all the time.  It rolls right next to my work table if I'm working there and next to my slab roller if I'm working on it.  The drawers are about 2 1/2" deep so it keeps me from having to dig through everything to find what I want.  I can pretty much see everything in the drawer at a glance. One of the best buys I've found for my studio organization.

post-2552-0-97582400-1410400565_thumb.jpg

post-2552-0-97582400-1410400565_thumb.jpg

Archived