What Is The Most Dangerous Thing In Your Studio?

Carl I worked in an aircraft factory for a few years running stretch presses, metal shears, routers, deburrers and the whole slew of smaller machines from cutoffs to drill presses. I learned early to take care around them, but in close quarters my wobbly knees get in the way, or something will nick me that wouldn't even break the skin on most and I look like I'm going to bleed out! Safety equipment-always, at least now, over the years I guess I used to many noisy tools and messed up my hearing.

The foot pedal on my kick wheel..............no matter how often I take note of it, move the wheel around the studio, paint the pedal yellow, change the wheel's orientation, 'remember' for next time, etc......I still manage to wack my shins on a regular basis!    I love this wheel but I speak badly to it often!

Irene

I think my biggest danger, beside myself, is the dust that comes out meanwhile i am polishing. (sorry if my english is too poor, i am from stgo-chile)

Franaldea;

You need to wear a dust mask. Even those cheap disposable ones...please do this for your lungs and your family.

TJR.

Archived