Photo

What Do You Do To Make The Customer's Buying Experience Fun/rewarding?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Stellaria

Stellaria

Maker of Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationPetoskey, MI

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:43 AM

It's just butter made from cream that has been given time to "ripen" - similar to the process for making yogurt. A specific bacterial strain is added, the cream is incubated at a set temperature range for a certain period of time, then is cooled and the butter-making is done. It's supposed to yield a more flavorful probiotic butter. I don't notice much difference, but I'm a pretty plain-food kind of person :)

#42 Pugaboo

Pugaboo

Lifetime artist 2nd year potter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationHelen, GA

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

My Bags arrived! I am very pleased. I filled them up with an assortment if pieces and they hold a lot! You can see the 3 styles I am trying out. I went with bright yellow bags in all the styles. I added a card with my information on it then I poked a hole in and tied some purple curly ribbon to. I plan to have a bunch of these card and ribbon set ups dne up before a show and then during I will staple it along with the customers receipt underneath to the bag. The paper bag I got said it could be run through a regular printer and it can! I did my logo up in black and white and printed it right on the bag.

As you can see my logo colors are lavendar and yellow and I am hoping these colors will also catch people's eye at festivals. I did a breakdown of the per bag cost including shipping and it's really reasonable. The plastic are .06 per bag for the large tshirt bags, .01 per small 9x12 plastic bag, the paper are .10 per 81/2x11. The paper is more expensive but I don't have to add a card and ribbon to it. The card and ribbon I am guessing costs about .05 each for a yard of ribbon and 1/6 of a sheet of printed card stock printed on both sides. I will price online to see if I can lower this by getting the cards done commercially won't know that until I do some comparisons and such for printing double sided color on card stock.

I will use these bags for awhile and then decide if I am going to stick with them or change them if for some reason this set up doesn't work.

Thank you for the help in finding these bags! I can hardly wait for my next show so I can use the pretty bags for my sales!

Terry

Attached Files

The world is but a canvas to the imagination - Henry David Thoreau

#43 Tenyoh

Tenyoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCountry of prairies and hills

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

I read the entire answers before going to my first sculpture show. The information was very useful. Thank you very much.

Most of the sculptures displayed at the show were bronze, but some artists were putting live flowers or candies in colorful wraps. They seemed to have brightened the otherwise dull atmosphere of the booth. On my business card holders, I put not only my business cards but also thank-you notes, photos, small greeting cards, and recipes. Thank-you notes are printed in different languages. I did the same on my message holders. In my spare time, I folded origami bags out of newspaper. People were not distracted by it, but the environmentally-conscious wrapping method was well received by my customers. I also printed the explanation for each of my sculpture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users