Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:02 PM
If there is a way to do this so the ink will not burn off or change color, even if I have to order the picture online or from a specialty store please tell me how. If there is a video you know of thats even better.
If you're not clear exactly what I mean then contact me and I will explain.
Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:30 PM
Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:02 PM
Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:34 AM
I don't know if this is what you are looking for but just in case check out the forum called Aesthetics, discussion New Factory first post encourages you to read an article from Ceramics Monthly. In the post Article is bold click on it and read the article. At the bottom of the article is a link that will take to someone who is working with digital images on clay than firing the work. Hope this is helpful.
Thank you I think this is exactly what I want.
OOH, I am so excited!
Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:35 AM
there's always screen printing with underglazes. Would that work for what you want to do?
It would work, but I just want to be able to stick something on the piece and be done with it. Not fuss with underglazes.
Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:22 PM
There is a section on my blog that covers this: http://blog.mudstuffing.com/
- DecalPaper.com - source for decal paper (they say not to fire with it, but it’s a ok in my book)
- I use a HP 1020 Black and White Laser Printer… (the older the HP laser printer the better, some laser printers don't work, so test different brands)
- Decals over Cone 10 glazes - fire to cone 04-6
- Decals over Cone 6 glazes - fire to cone 04-1
- Decals over Cone 05 glazes - fire to cone 012 (haven’t actually done it yet though…)
- Other resources:
Commercial Ceramic Decals
Linda Arbuckle’s Laser Print Decals Handout (PDF)
Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:00 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users