Potters Hands

I have good luck with A+D ointment. Its made with vitamin A+D , wax, paraffin and cod liver oil. Its greasy  so I put it on after I'm in bed for the night and I use a lot of it . I was a brick layer for 15 years and when my hands would get dried out from the lime and cement I would put about 2 table spoons full of it on my hands , rub it in and immediately put on a pair of leather gloves ,  Its worked well for me over the years.

She uses vinegar with everything; in her throwing water, in her paper clay. I wouldn't be surprised if she took a shot of vinegar to get her going in the morning.

I am often drinking two tablespoons of vinegar with my water duriing the day. Vinegar is proven to aid in control of type 2 diabetes. It also does not take much acidity to kill off bacteria and other organisms.

Uuk, can't you just drink orange juice?

I've recently bought O'Keefe's Good Hands for my classroom.  It's a smaller container, and not so much a lotion, as a thin paste.  It's supposed to help repair, severely dry, cracked hands.  It works OK, I haven't used it long enough to make an in depth judgement.

Orange juice for a diabetic-give me a glassful of sugar water! I could drink orange juice or any juice for that matter, if I wanted to take oral or other forms of medication. However, I choose to do it without meds. That means a strict diet of very little in the way of starches, no sodas, no artificial sweeteners, no juices, but I can have coffee, tea, and water. In the long run, I really don't miss all of the starches and sugars, and I'm healthier.

Archived