Sign in to follow this  
bciskepottery

Inayoshi Osamu Workshops In Oregon

For those of you in the Pacific Northwest, Hank Murrow posted on Facebook that Inayoshi Osamu is coming from Japan to Oregon for five workshops from Jan 28 to Feb 26. Locations are Portland, Eugene, Grants Pass, Bend, and McMinnville. Hank is a wonderful potter who specializes in shinos and builds fiber kilns. He said more details on the workshops would follow.

I am not facebook friends with Hank Marrow.  Can you point me toward the sign up page or a place to express interest and get some information? I assume there has to be something as Jan 28th is very close.

Contact Info for Hank Murrow: Email at hmurrow@efn.org or hank@murrow.biz, or telephone 541-342-8429.

Did a workshop with Hank a few years ago when he made one of his forays to the East Coast -- mostly to study the yunomi at the Freer Gallery. Give him my regards.

For those of you in the Pacific Northwest, Hank Murrow posted on Facebook that Inayoshi Osamu is coming from Japan to Oregon for five workshops from Jan 28 to Feb 26. Locations are Portland, Eugene, Grants Pass, Bend, and McMinnville. Hank is a wonderful potter who specializes in shinos and builds fiber kilns. He said more details on the workshops would follow.

Hank's red shinos are amazing.