Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What Kind Of Grinder For The Bottom Of My Pot?

Recommended Posts

I'm interested in purchasing a grinder for the bottom of my pots.  Do I get a side grinder, or is there something out there that lies flat that I can just hold my pot over?  I'd like to make the bottom very smooth so they don't scratch a glass table.  Thanks for any advice... Happy Thanksgiving! 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.