Photo

Any Locals In Atlanta, Georgia Who Are Members Of A Studio?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brittany

Brittany

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

I live in McDonough, GA but I've been looking into some studios around Atlanta to widen the possibilities. The only one that I could find was Mudfire. My teacher says it's good, but I wanted to see if there were any other studios out there or if anyone is a member of Mudfire. All I need is a place with clays, glazes and firing provided with the membership ( and it not exeed $170 a month). If you have any suggestions or are a member of any nearby studio please let me know, it would help tons.

~Thanks

#2 clay lover

clay lover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

The potter who's work I really admire right now is Adrinna Richard . She is at Mudfire.  Have you asked the people at Daven's for suggestions?

#3 Brittany

Brittany

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

Huh, I didn't think of that. I'll talk to them and hopefully they can help me out. Thanks

#4 Deanna@AtlantaClay

Deanna@AtlantaClay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

MudFire is great (Deanna and I are the co-owners of Atlanta Clay and MudFire) - the trial month is $99 and the monthly fee is $149 with a month to month contract - $129 with an annual contract billed monthly. We have over 50 studio glazes there - a reduction kiln, raku kilns and oxidation firing plus very reasonable clay pricing.

Daphne

"by artists, for artists"
www.atlantaclay.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users