Any Locals In Atlanta, Georgia Who Are Members Of A Studio?

I live in McDonough, GA but I've been looking into some studios around Atlanta to widen the possibilities. The only one that I could find was Mudfire. My teacher says it's good, but I wanted to see if there were any other studios out there or if anyone is a member of Mudfire. All I need is a place with clays, glazes and firing provided with the membership ( and it not exeed $170 a month). If you have any suggestions or are a member of any nearby studio please let me know, it would help tons.

~Thanks

MudFire is great (Deanna and I are the co-owners of Atlanta Clay and MudFire) - the trial month is $99 and the monthly fee is $149 with a month to month contract - $129 with an annual contract billed monthly. We have over 50 studio glazes there - a reduction kiln, raku kilns and oxidation firing plus very reasonable clay pricing.

Daphne

• 1 year later...

Urban Clay in Dalton, GA currently has memberships for $55.00.  Mudfire is a larger and very defined complex education center with a lot of utilities available to students and artiest.  Urban Clay is a new and upcoming studio with retail space for artist.   We are growing and looking for artist who want to grow with us.  

Archived